Outdoor spaces are like a blank canvas. Landscapes, however big or small, are filled with endless possibilities. Landscaping gives you the opportunity to expand your living space, enhance your quality of life, and increase the value of your property. Outdoor living is what California is all about. Here at Plant Goddess Landscaping, we interpret your needs, create a wish list, and develop a perfect design plan for your lifestyle and budget. With every design, we are always looking for ways to save water by incorporating rain gardens, designing efficient irrigation systems, and planting California Native and other drought tolerant plants. You could say we pride ourselves on having a low-water landscape style.
Our professional design services include:
- MWD Turf Removal Rebate Designs
- California Native Gardens
- Edible Gardens, outdoor kitchen areas and Al Fresco dining spaces
- Eco-friendly patios, walkways, and driveways
- Decorative walls and hardscape designs
- Decks and Fencing
- Rain gardens, drainage, and storm water management plans
- Container gardens
- Firepits and water features, fountains
- Irrigation audits, irrigation upgrades and installations
- Custom LED Landscape Lighting
- Custom furniture, outdoor fabrics, and décor
Our professional installation crew installs your landscaping plan with attention to quality and details. The landscape is ever-changing and requires a strong foundation for its success. Building healthy soil, installing healthy plants, managing irrigation and mulching are just a few of the things we do for every project. Our designers oversee and manage the installation of each design to ensure its success.
Maintenance is critical to the long-term success of the landscape project. It is vital that the new landscape be maintained by someone who knows how to take care of the plants, knows the soil structure, the irrigation system and water scheduling. Most gardening services have experience in taking care of lawns and using hedge-trimmers to prune things quickly. This is not ideal for the long-term health and beauty of the garden. Our gardens are truly low maintenance and once established, will need care about 4 times a year.
- Our custom maintenance services include:
- Periodically checking soil moisture and managing a watering schedule.
- Weeding and mulching
- Irrigation system check and maintenance
- Spring and Fall “spruce ups”
We offer landscape consultations and irrigation audits at an hourly rate.
Kelley Hanna, the owner of Plant Goddess, has 2 certifications from prominent organizations in the landscape industry and has taught many homeowner classes for cities and water districts. Class topics include California Native Gardens, Efficient Irrigation Practices, and Dry Lush Gardening for Drought Stricken Areas. We can also customize a class on request.
Outdoor Furniture from Boxhill
Plant Goddess Landscaping is a distributor for Boxhill Modern Outdoor Furniture, and we can accessorize your outdoor space with furnishings and décor from Boxhill.